‘Call on me in prayer and I will answer you. I will show you great and mysterious things which you still do not know about.’ (Je 33:3)
We feel the need to mobilize our Church in Prayer, and would like to offer you an opportunity to get involved as well. Please follow the instructions in the form to the right in order to sign up for the time slot that you would like to pray over each Wednesday. You can scroll down to the bottom of this page in order to see which slots have already been filled.
- By clicking onto a Time slot below, you are committing to pray for that specified amount of time for the needs of our Church, our Region, our Country, and this world. Although it is certainly appropriate, and even encouraged, to seek God for your own needs, this time of Prayer is meant for us to pray for the broader needs of the Church, our Region, Country, and World.
- This will be a weekly effort to mobilize our Church in an Intercession type of prayer (i.e. the action of intervening on behalf of another, saying prayers on behalf of others).
- The time slot you choose will be your spot for prayer each week. We will continue to seek God in prayer indefinitely.
- If you would like to change your time slot at any point in the future, please contact Mark Hostetler (visit the "Contact Us" portion of this website for contact information)
- Thank you for your commitment to pray, and may God show us great and mighty things as we seek Him together!
Thank you and may God bless you!
Suggested Prayer Topics
- Pray for our Church
- Pray that Pastors would be able to minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ powerfully and without hindrance.
- Pray that the ministries of the Church would be fully staffed and resourced.
- Pray for unity in the Church
- Pray for the Health of our Church Members, both Spiritually and physically
- Pray for the President and all governing officials to make wise decisions for this nation
- Pray for Revival - A Spiritual Awakening to be poured out by the Power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for the Gospel to go out with power and for hearts to turn towards Jesus for Salvation
- Pray that the Wayward would turn from sin in repentance and seek the Lord for forgiveness
- Pray for Families
- Pray that marriages would be protected and strengthened. That husbands and wives would be united.
- Pray that families would grow closer together. That children would be nurtured and cared for in Godly homes.
- Pray for Single parent homes to experience all of the fullness of God's provision and protection.
- Pray for caregivers that are taking care of older family members, and Grandparents caring for their grandchildren.
- Pray for the Missionaries that are serving abroad
- Pray for local businesses, schools, community events, hospitals, etc.